CEGEP admission process

Your status in Canada affects the specific application process for admission to SRAM-affiliated CEGEPs that applies to you.

Your status will determine what type of application you need to submit as well as the specific documents you will be requested to provide.

To submit a regular application for admission, your status in Canada must be one of the following:

  • Canadian citizen
  • Permanent resident
  • Temporary resident, authorized to stay in Canada
  • Refugee

If none of the abovementioned statuses corresponds to your situation, you must submit an international application for admission.

Refer to the following sections for complete details on the admission process for regular or continuing education programs at the CEGEP level.

Individuals from other countries who wish to study in Québec and in a SRAM-affiliated CEGEP can find details on their specific situation in the section entitled Admission process for regular programs.